Integrated Post Graduate Program in Law
1. What is IPGPL?
IPGPL is an integrated Post Graduate Program in Law patterned on an international Global integrated Business Law program just like LLB plus MBA for 12+ students with an International Business Law Program from the University of Georgia & BLS (LLB- LLM) from IEIBS partner institute affiliated to Bombay University. This program encompasses the capability and eligibility criteria, where a student
2. Why is this kind of program necessary?
IPGPL is a five-year, integrated degree course- B.A. L.L.B. and a Management Program in Business Law with international exposure that combines the knowledge of the social sciences, economics, language and mass communication. They together provide a broad-based multidisciplinary foundation to the curriculum. Moreover, these courses help the students to build their capability criteria unlike other conventional programs that only focus on eligibility.
3. What is IPGPL's Promise?
IPGPL promises absolute capability building to ensure that students purse post graduate courses from Premier institutions and to make its graduates comparable or even better than the worlds' best degree offerings.
4. What is the Program architecture of IPGPL?
The course will run for 10 semesters with 10 parameters Business / Corporate side lawyer/ solicitor, which covers the following aspects:
· Legal Aptitude– Attitude within first 6 semester modules
· Soft Skills – Marketability Attitude
· Business - Corporate (Sem 1)
· Orientation with Business Plan (Sem 2)
· Angel Funding - Venture Funding (Sem 4)
· PE funding (Sem 5) modular across 6 semesters
· Leadership (Sem 5-6)
· Research Paper & Domain Abilities / Business laws/ IPR / Patents incubation
· International Business law: Training & Certification - University of Georgia
5. What are the eligibility criteria for the program?
Minimum 60% in plus 2 across any stream & should have taken MHCET (Law) /& CLAT.
6. What are the fees for IPGPL?
Fees for the IPGPL are structured at Rs. 15 Lacs for the complete 5 years, this is inclusive of all cost including international visit to Georgia, but excludes visa costs and additional cost as incurred by the student.
7. How do I fund my education?
This is a self-financed program.
8. Is IPGPL recognized by Government approved authority? Any statutory Declaration?
Statutory declaration: IPGPL is purely Career Oriented program aiming to build capability set. However these programs have incorporated statutory university degrees to cover for the eligibility criteria and thus, the degree is Government recognized.
Statutory Declaration: The program is administered by IEIBS in adherence to the statutory bodies for its assessments process, however the nal decision will be taken by IEIBS partner institute’s Management or Trustees that provides the certication.